Indie Recruitment for Employers
Need staff? It’s hard to attract staff to small business, and impossible to pay those big recruitment bills. For $1100, we will:
Indie Recruitment will actively source, recruit and screen candidates.
Indie Recruitment’s work normally includes, but,is not limited to the following:
- Initial needs assessment with client to formulate criteria for candidate selection, corporate background, position salary, and location specifics,
- Identification of potential candidates through resume database review, social media advertising, networking calls, direct contacts with competitors, receipt of resumes and leads,
- Candidate screening through resume reviews and direct telephone interviews,
- Preparation of interview notes for presentation to client,
- Referral of screened and interviewed candidate resumes to client,
- Coordination of candidate interviews with client, both telephone and in person,
- Verification of candidate references,
- Assistance with the coordination and acceptance of job offers,
Client agrees to pay a fee of $1000 of a validly referred and hired candidate. Fee is due the effective day of hire and is payable within 7 calendar days from the employee’s starting date. If part of the process is completed, part payment will be required.
Need staff? Send us a message today to get started.
Get in touch with Indie Recruitment by emailing us, calling us, filling in the form or sending a carrier pigeon. We look forward to talking with you soon.
1300 144 980
Level 1, 142 Union Street,
The Junction, NSW, 2291
Learn more about Indie Recruitment’s service
Not Your Typical Recruitment Firm
We’re not here to make up numbers or rush through job placements. Indie Recruitment is truly committed to the long term success of your business. In fact, we’re so committed that we take the time to understand the culture of your workplace, so we can identify the right candidates to help you grow.
For us, the job is not done when we find a candidate for your current needs. We look beyond the initial placement and offer onboarding services and HR policy development, to ensure you attract and retain quality staff into the future. Our job is more than just finding staff for you right now – we ensure we find the right staff for you, for the long haul.
Recruiting for Newcastle and the Hunter
Recruitment should not be a tick and flick exercise. Our strength is in taking the time to get to know you and your business. We want to work with you to find the best staff to meet your needs. With local knowledge, years of recruiting experience and a genuine passion to help local businesses succeed, let Indie Recruitment manage your next recruitment process.
Providing Effective Onboarding Services
Let’s get real. Finding the right person is only half the battle. You need to have a plan of attack to bring them into your business and keep them there. Our onboarding services ensure new staff are brought onboard successfully and increase your chances of retaining them for the long term. It’s a win/win!
We Can Develop Your HR Policy
HR policy development can be daunting, time consuming and tedious. Indie Recruitment have the knowledge and experience to develop HR policy for your business – to be honest, we actually like doing it! Let us help you develop the right policy to support your staff and enhance the culture of your workplace. It’s an investment you can’t afford not to make.